Therapists • Dietitians • Trainers
Learn specific skills and techniques for greater success when working with clients. Determine if "your stuff" is interfering with the counseling process, and how to fix that. Listen to taped session while reviewing transcripts that outline counseling concepts. You may even want to "clean up" your own eating.
For Professional Work
I offer individualized coaching for professionals who want to learn more about intuitive eating, treating those with eating disorders, as well as improving counseling skills with motivational interviewing type techniques.
Professional coaching can help with such issues as:
- Assistance in dealing with difficult clients
- Implementing the intuitive eating approach
- Better understanding of working with hunger and satiety patterns
- Shifting your languaging to become more effective
- Uncovering how you may be stuck with a specific client
- Specific techniques in working with those with eating disorders
- Understanding how healthy eating practices may be keeping your client from healing
- Learning specific techniques to help clients transform body image
- Learning to "decode" food and body angst
If you are interested in professional coaching, please call my office at 352-371-8181. If you would like to contact me privately, please complete the form at the end of this page.
For Personal Work
If you would like to make some changes in your own eating and body image, please call me. As a professional who continually seeks improvement, I have the deepest respect for professionals who reach out seeking freedom from eating and weight struggles. If you are working on recovery from eating and weight issues, or have recovered, but still manipulate food and monitor your weight, yet want to be completely free, please call me. I consider it an honor to assist nutritionists and therapists in becoming completely free of eating and weight issues (and, as always, our work is completely confidential). As an added bonus, you will find your work with clients shifts when you are free of external control over food and weight and are truly intuitive.